Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Auto Express have posted a review online after driving the High Up! on UK roads:

<div style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; text-align: left; ">On every other occasion we've tested it, the VW up! has walked away with full marks, but this is the first time we've driven a final European-spec car on UK roads. So can it keep up its perfect run of form?
<div style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; text-align: left; "><br style="line-height: 1.22em; ">
<div style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; text-align: left; ">Even before you turn the key, it's easy to see why the up! performs so consistently well. Our High model gets a classy cabin with a gloss-red dash and top-quality switches and dials.
<div style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; text-align: left; "><br style="line-height: 1.22em; ">
<div style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; text-align: left; ">But the really impressive thing about the up! is the way it drives, especially for a car in this class.
<br style="line-height: 1.22em; ">Read more:http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/carreviews/firstdrives/280078/volkswagen_high_up.html

·
Registered
677 Posts
read this review the other day! I got super excited when I saw the interior as its the same as mine. I nearly started licking the screen

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
It's my interior too!, lookin good.
I spent hours deciding between the Cornsilk or the anthracite. (and I do mean hours) lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts