Up Owners Club banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Wellfan please remove your post I've removed mine because you genuinely can't say anything in this country anymore. Freedom of speech is literally out the window

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Wellfan please remove your post I've removed mine because you genuinely can't say anything in this country anymore. Freedom of speech is literally out the window
So, your comment about the first forum member you referred to was that he “talks ****”. You then went on to say that I “preach a bit !”” Yet when I remind you of your completely fabricated accusation, you suggest I have a mental illness and then request that a respected forum member who objected to your post remove theirs, on the grounds that you ”Can’t say anything in this country anymore“ !

Just to be clear, I’m not in any way offended by anything anyone says about me, be it your original fabricated accusation, or your questioning of my mental health, but your behaviour does seem a little peculiar !

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yes mate I'm barking mad! I asked for it to be removed not because I regret what I said but because we live in a world where people like you can push people's buttons and be as rude as they like... Someone says something back and there is the potential to vilified by a bunch of snowflakes. So I decided I would take the other members advice so to speak and removed it but to be honest you are a total Bellend looking to cause issues at any moment. Just in case you didn't see it the 2 screen shots were from other normal members showing their total disgust to your response to a simple question. So how have I fabricated anything a bit of a tongue cheek comment obviously went straight over your literal head.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Yes mate I'm barking mad! I asked for it to be removed not because I regret what I said but because we live in a world where people like you can push people's buttons and be as rude as they like... Someone says something back and there is the potential to vilified by a bunch of snowflakes. So I decided I would take the other members advice so to speak and removed it but to be honest you are a total Bellend looking to cause issues at any moment. Just in case you didn't see it the 2 screen shots were from other normal members showing their total disgust to your response to a simple question. So how have I fabricated anything a bit of a tongue cheek comment obviously went straight over your literal head.
Thank you for your reply Mark.cup.

I’m quite happy to engage in constructive dialogue, but in light of your latest insulting, abusive and aggressive post, I won’t be commenting any further.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Car has been sold partially modified.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts