Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

For those of us that have had our up's for a year now what are people doing about the VW Assist cover expiring? Are you just contuing with or using a different provider?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have three vehicles and have just taken out with RAC a cover that can be used no matter what vehicle I'm in, called personal and at £123.33 I get recovery, at home and onward travel. There are extras like joint and family
Edited by: Roakley

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes, I opted for RAC too. At Home, Recovery, Roadside, Personal (any vehicle) - all for £84.50. Pretty good. Cheaper than the renewal offered by VW assist - and better cover.
Edited by: Royal Windsor

·
Registered
727 Posts
Here in Switzerland VW Assist is called Totalmobil. It's free of charge for the life of your vehicle provided of course that all regularly scheduled service work is done only in VW authorized garages.

Edited by: vwild1

·
Registered
176 Posts
Upon enquiring about the cost of renewal of VW Roadside Assistance, when taking delivery of my new Up, I was informed that 2 years cover, from Oct 2014, would cost £154.00.

Edited by: Miserable Git

·
Registered
438 Posts
Don't forget there was a guy on here with special offers. I think it was 2 vw for 2 years for £260. Racmark I think?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Rightly or wrongly I have renewed my cover with VW assistance for 2 years at a cost of £145 upfront payment.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
There is a big discount if you have a second car , we renewed both cars for two years for about £220 if I remember correctly, ie £55/car/year......cant complain at that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts