Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Had email from dealer today.
Standard mats are 35 pounds, luxury ones are 55. Inc vat.
Not sure if it's front and back though.. Assume it is.

Seems quite a good price for official mats.
Has anyone seen any 3rd party ones yet?

Alex

·
Registered
677 Posts
I dont know what mats Im getting but mine are freeeeeee!!! so aint complaining!

It'll be a while until 3rd party ones are available me thinks!! and I presume they will be front and back!

·
Registered
655 Posts
The set is for front and back and the premium ones are made from velour, feature an up! logo and white trim on the outer edge. They look really smart and are a bargain compared to the price of mats for a MINI!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They sound nice.. I've put my name down for the premium ones..

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got them to throw the premium ones and the boot load liner in for free! They looked relly good in the brochure.

·
Registered
655 Posts
The premium ones are really nice and just finish off the look for not that much money!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Well its not a big price difference so if not then shout shout shout!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am just receiving the standard mats which come with the
UP! Black. I think it has a white border on the mats. I don't know if they are
the standard mats or the premium ones?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got the Premium mats for free as well as part of the deal we did with the dealer. Might be worth noting that they tried to get me to pay £50 initially (at a 10% discount), so you can save £5 just by asking.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
i see im gonna have to try and get me at least a discount on some mats, if not free ones.... what are the standard ones like anyone?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I found mats on ebay. you have a choice ofcolortrim & quality. quite cheap depending on what option you choose. But i think im going to get mine from the dealership

·
Registered
553 Posts
Tell your dealer other buyers are getting them thrown in!

I asked my salesman if he had heard about "drivethedeal.com" and he was more than happy to throw in the logo'd mats.......

If you don't ask you don't get!.......just don't be too pushy to start with!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry to dig up this (relatively) old thread. I was given mats for free (£50.00 on the invoice, but a £50.00 discount) - these should be the premium mats right? It appears I've just got the standard, black all over, no detail, mats. Can someone confirm that I've likely been conned out of my free mats?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Thomas Sweeney said:
Sorry to dig up this (relatively) old thread. I was given mats for free (£50.00 on the invoice, but a £50.00 discount) - these should be the premium mats right? It appears I've just got the standard, black all over, no detail, mats. Can someone confirm that I've likely been conned out of my free mats?
Have a look at the prices your garage are chargeing for Premium matsa1
If its £50 take your mats in and ask if they are premium!
As you have a receipt for £50 mats that's what you should have!

We Don't actually have anything yet!!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got some rubber mats today as easier to clean and harder wearing. I can see me spending lots of money on accessories!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi Thomas

The same thing happened to me - I ordered the luxury mats for £55.00 but the mats supplied were just plain black. So I sent the dealer a screenshot of the picture of them from the VW configurator, which have a white surround and the up! logo in white, and he agreed they'd supplied the wrong ones and offered to either change them or refund the £20.00 difference. So to confirm: the standard mats VW supplies for the car are plain black; the luxury ones are velour and have the up! logo in white. hth

Edited by: Violet

1 - 20 of 26 Posts