Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
I love the cross up!! Would seriously consider over the GT. I have looked at the juke and other cross overs, but I love my up and would love a cross up!!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Mulo said:
I don't get it...
Nor do I......looks like something "Ken and Barby" (dolls) would drive

·
Registered
176 Posts
Just to be different I actually like it. I think VW did the same thing with the Polo to create the Dune version.

It's just a pity they ran out of red paint to finish the front and rear bumpers.

·
Registered
592 Posts
The concept is OK, it is just the colour inside. Now if they dropped in a 4 wheel drive setup........!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Truth-seeker said:
The concept is OK, it is just the colour inside. Now if they dropped in a 4 wheel drive setup........!
And a small chunky steerin wheel

·
Registered
592 Posts
Itzben said:
Truth-seeker said:
And a small chunky steerin wheel

Of course

·
Registered
619 Posts
If VW made this car four wheel drive to compete with the Panda, I would be really interested in the Cross Up as my next vehicle. However, without the four wheel drive it is just a styling exercise. Some folks will buy it for the looks but I prefer the standard car (or the GT).

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If it has 4wd and a diesel engine like the new (xl1) it would be the perfect car....!But then it would be very-very expensive.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I kinda like it, not sure I would have it over my Black or a GT - but my folks would love it as it has a touch higher ground clearance and is a that bit more practical than the 3 door.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Mrs Privatedoc wants one!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts