Up Owners Club banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

Registered
Yes mate, audi pedals and oem homelink sunshades from us jetta 2013 model
Small mods but good looking
Hi Nick. I've followed your Golf and it's nice to see you have an UP too and modify that one as well.

I'm looking for a Homelink solution, but I don't see any sun visor for 2013 US Jetta, only 2015. That partnumber is 5C6857551AA2F4

Do you have the partnumber for the visor you have?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Hi Nick. I've followed your Golf and it's nice to see you have an UP too and modify that one as well.

I'm looking for a Homelink solution, but I don't see any sun visor for 2013 US Jetta, only 2015. That partnumber is 5C6857551AA2F4

Do you have the partnumber for the visor you have?
Hello Vidar
The part number is this you have.
Fit perfect to vw up
Thanks
Nick

Registered
Nick, wanna share how you wired up the Homelink? I'm not adding lights as you have done. I'm thinking I could grab something from the over head light?

Registered
Secontly i order a vw polo 2011 mirros illuminates switch and it was plug and play ( just run a 12v cable to empty pin of 10 pin connector)
I'm going to try this mod, but isn't it so that one typically needs a repair wire with the correct sort of pin which is inserted to the opened connector? At least that has been the case with the VW retrofits that I've done earlier. If so, would you happen to know the part number for the repair wire or just the pin?

Registered
Hi Bryan, you did a great job. I followed your advice and bought 3 golf 6 window regulators ... unfortunately the connection does not match ... and they do not hold ... I also invested a bit at random in an order for polo mirror ... way too big to fit ... I'm a little disgusted ... do you have any advice for me? thanks in advance
Hand Finger Gadget Thumb Electronic component
Tire Hand Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle
Hand Communication Device Finger Gadget Portable communications device
Car alarm Hand Watch Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

61 - 67 of 67 Posts