Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thequestion is, we are going to the VW festival at harewood in August and takinglittle Giddy UP but she will haveeyelashes and taking the transit camper which one would you be embarrassed of

·
Registered
956 Posts
Definitely the eyelashes for me. Don't want to offend and of course it's each to their own but I REALLY hate those things.

I would've liked to go to the festival cos we're only about 15 minutes away but hubby's working nights all that weekend so it's a no go unfortunately

Edited by: clowesa

·
Registered
423 Posts
Not an eyelash fan either, I'm afraid. Not that I'll see them at Harewood.......good but further away than 15mins for us!!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
yeah, sorry I have to agree, not a far on the eyelashes either...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Me to. Letting the side down a bit with the eyelashes.

There's bound to be black dots to turn the red ones into ladybirds before you know it to.

Not that I've seen a single Up!on the road yet.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
or black dots to turn the white ones into dalmations... or cow print!

·
Registered
44 Posts
As with the consensus - the eyelashes do make a solid, well built car look naff and cheap. Your choice of course but they do nothing for most people....but then again you DID ask for our opinions so.....take them off - they're hideous and naff and tacky hehehe

·
Registered
60 Posts
We're only 15 minutes away from Harewood normally but will be in the Western Isles when the show is on. However, look out for the Yorkshire flag and DM Autoelectrical - if you like bling, he's got plenty! (He may also be able to cut and code flip remote keys by then - still a work in progress at the moment though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts