Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody going this years vw festival at Harewood in august ?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'll be there, we've been the last 2years and enjoyed ourselves.. We normally go the Sunday though
Edited by: FreyaMx

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
FreyaMx said:
I'll be there, we've been the last 2years and enjoyed ourselves.. We normally go the Sunday though
Be nice if we could get a few of us together. It's touch and go at the moment whether or not my Up will be with me by then, will know nearer the time I guess. But we always go in one VW or other. Might have to be the Loop this year as I told the dealership they could have the Beetle we are trading in early.

It's a good family day out. It's a shame it gets a negative press sometimes

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
tempted to go long as i have the weekend off work and can get a friend to come with me!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I don't understand why they give things like that negative press, we will be taking my 5year old nephew this year as he's just getting into cars and has asked to go. We tend to go a lot of the VAG meets as my other half has an Audi and we have a lot of friends from these kind of things. I definitely think something should be arranged if there are enough people going, would be nice to see other peoples cars in the flesh and meet people.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have been the last two years best festival been to three days this year so should be even better last year our T4 went bang three weeks before the festival so got a transit made it into a day van just in time and put some audi badges on it :) will be nice to go in a VW again

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
think that would be a great idea FreyaMxwould be good to see how we are all getting on with your new cars
good and bad

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
if lots of people are going itll be good to meet up! id love to try and make it anyway!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's a beech theme this year hope the weather isas good as last year perfikif there is a few of us we could do a joint theme

·
Registered
215 Posts
this is a really good show ... we have been going for years :Dhttp://www.stanfordhallvw.co.uk/
we go in our Sciroccos on the Scirocco Register area normalybut we have camped with the Split screen owners club before which is good fun too.
lovely setting, by a river and there is a stately home to look around if you like and the stalls and auto jumble are ace :D
Be good to have a UP meet there one year :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
<table ="tableBorder" align="center" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" style="text-align: left; border-top-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb204, 204, 204; border-right-color: rgb204, 204, 204; border-bottom-color: rgb204, 204, 204; border-left-color: rgb204, 204, 204; : rgb255, 255, 255; width: 954px; table-layout: fixed; "><t><tr ="msgOddTableRow" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; : rgb251, 251, 253; height: 200px; min-height: 200px; "><td valign="top" ="msgLineDevider" style="border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb225, 227, 236; border-right-color: rgb225, 227, 236; border-bottom-color: rgb225, 227, 236; border-left-color: rgb225, 227, 236; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-top-width: 1px; "><div ="msg" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; width: 805px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 2px; overflow-x: auto; overflow-y: auto; ">Harewood is too far north for me, but enjoy yourselves
</td></tr></t></table>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts