Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am very happy to post on this forum. I've read trough hundreds of messages posted here and I was very excited reading everyone of them.I've order my vw move up, maps & more, 5 doors and candy white colour back in December.The dealer informed me last week that the car arrived but I can get it only next week on Monday after they will check it. This is my first car and I will like to know more on what should I check, consider, ask the salesman before I will pay him the money.Some people mentioned about the service plan, spare tire and so on.Any input will be appreciated.Thank you.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi & welcome Calypso! The service plan is a good deal over here in the Uk ( approx ‚¬350 for 3 years no idea if same in Netherlands tho so best to ask) so make sure you get a price to include before you sign on the dotted line....also the spare tire is only ‚¬60 over here but only when you first buy the car... if you order after Im told it costs more like ‚¬175 so thats a big saving.You could always be cheeky and ask the sales guy to throw in some free mats before you hand over the cash lol
otherwise Enjoy .... Ive got 2 more weeks yet before I can pick my Black Up! :(

·
Registered
187 Posts
I didnt take out the service plan on my citigo - I didnt need to - the garage (Lookers Manchester) provided such poor service and due to my huge complaint to Skoda UK they gave me 2 years free servicing - Lets hope everything has improved as I need a service very soon !!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Result! a £200 freebie equivalent - chuffed for ya! mind you its your own fault for going for the obviously inferior Skoda LOL ( just winding you Up! ) but otherwise is your Go! still living up to expectations?can't wait to get my hands on ours - bloody sick of looking at pictures hehe

·
Registered
187 Posts
Well I'm more than happy with my Citigo apart from boot opening problems which is currently getting fixed by the dealer - inferior I dont think so because the cars are effectively all the same ( I just got a better price v spec on my Citigo so got a really good deal - so that clears that one up) and yes its living up to far more than my expectations than I ever could have imagined.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Honest - was just winding you up! cos I know they all same platform & engine etc. Glad that expectations have lived up too .. seems that for once the car reviewers all agree what a grand city car & more these are!Woot!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Spare tyre has to be a factory order, so if already arrived, then too late I'm afraid. Service plan can be done at dealers (great value). the extended warranty may be worth considering as well (5 years @ 575 euros approx here in the UK).Edited by: Truth-seeker

1 - 7 of 7 Posts