Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Volkswagen UP! genuine 16" alloy wheel with Bridgestone 185/50 R16 tyre, 5mm tread. Wheel is in good condition as can be seen in images other than some marking, as can be seen in bottom of the image. Wheel was used as a spare in the spare wheel space in boot of my Seat Mii, fitted perfectly. Located near Lanark.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Volkswagen UP! genuine 16" alloy wheel with Bridgestone 185/50 R16 tyre, 5mm tread. Wheel is in good condition as can be seen in images other than some marking, as can be seen in bottom of the image. Wheel was used as a spare in the spare wheel space in boot of my Seat Mii, fitted perfectly. Located near Lanark.
Hello
Is trhis still available and will it fit a new 2021 VW up GTI
Many thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ive got these for sale if anyone is interested

Vw up! triangle alloys. No curbing, but minor corrosion (see images). They come with Bridgestone Turanza tyres - all have 5.5 - 6.5 mm of tread. Come with centre caps. Any questions just ask. Looking for £450, preferably collected (from Swansea)

Attachments

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello
Is trhis still available and will it fit a new 2021 VW up GTI
Many thanks
I cannot see any reason why not as it is a 16" wheel. Believe there is an issue with many 15" wheels, but not aware of any issues with 16" wheels.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Care ! The 16" Upsilon wheel, (see pic), needs a very thin spacer on the front of the Gti to clear the caliper, less than 4-5mm . The Upsilon is the same offset as the Triangle. These are shown on the wife's Tsi. I tried them on the front of my Gti, and they do need a spacer. It all depends on the casting shape on the back of the wheel. May be ok, but ideally you'd need to try one on the front first.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Many thanks 911TS3
It seems to be a bit of a mine field
I think I will end up purchasing a 14 in full sise spare and if the front tyre goes then I will move a rear to the front and the spare on a rear. That seems to be the consensus on discussions an various threads i have seen on the club site

1 - 8 of 8 Posts