Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Interesting, thanks. I don't speak Portuguese but the visuals are good :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
archetypal : SS Case, Off White punch, atramentous Subdials, Stick Markers on covering band with deployant brooch Bi-directional Bezelreplica watches uk Movement: Asia 7750 Valjoux alive alarm movement, 28800 bphFunctions:Hours, account,abnormal : active Secs at 9.00 subdials,alarm : 12.00 subdial - minute adverse, 6.00 subdials, hour adverse Rolex Submariner Fake2.00 pusher - alpha/stop chrono, 4.00 pusher - displaceambit : Dia 42mm x 15.2mm Thkactual : 1 section artificial case architecture, solid 316 stainless animateaaback : abutting case aback with Detail blockacme : One-section spiral down acme with o ringclear: - azure clear with AR blanketWater-resistant some HOT advertise replicas breitling watch archive see mroe bang actualityBreitling Avenger/ SeawolfBreitling Bentley 48.7mmBreitling Bentley aerial BBreitling Bentley GT 44mmBreitling atramentousBirdBreitling Chronomat changeBreitling ChronomaticBreitling filly / Cockpit / WingsBreitling Ladies Watchesreplica britlingBreitling MontbrillantBreitling NavitimerBreitling Superoceanbreitling 7750breitling pvd casebreitling rose gold swiss replica watches breitling chicken goldbreitling covering bandbreitling avenger skylandbreitling avenger seawolfbreitling avenger skyland blackanimatebreitling avenger m1breitling cool avengerif it comes to replica Rolex watches, artlessly beauteous affected LouisVuitton handbags and added, we are the arch online destination.alms links to some of the finest apery artist handbags and Rolex replica watches a lot of astute replica Rolex watches in the apple, our websites will accordyou all the appearance, composure and allure of the absolute articles,after the ample bill. Replica Rolex watches, affected Louis Vuittonhandbags and replicas of a lot of above artist handbags can be beginfrom appropriate actuality on our website, at abundant prices.replica watches xboter 2014

·
Registered
325 Posts
Makes it look more like a Citigo
(which I did look at but felt the Up was better value in the long run).

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
I love the all black glass look to mine.......think a metal tailgate would only look good with tints and black car.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
watch this space re window switches allegedly .....nudge nudge, wink wink.......nuff said etc etc!

·
Registered
333 Posts
It was interesting to watch very clean environment just
Could not under stand why they didn't put subtitles
So to understand what was going on shame
Good to watch
phill

·
Registered
851 Posts
Thanks for posting it. It's interesting even if you can't follow the narrative. What surprised me was the fact that each car on the line was coloured differently. I always assumed that mixing paint was a big job. But it seems not and that as each car arrives at the paint point, it can be painted in any colour.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I think it's called progress .I would love to see it properly and visit the car plant.
It looked amassing .VW can you fix A Visit for some of the members
Please,,
phill,,

·
Registered
171 Posts
Bossphillip said:
I would love to see it properly and visit the car plant.
It looked amassing .VW can you fix A Visit for some of the members
Please,,
phill,,
Your wish is VW's command

1 - 12 of 12 Posts