Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Does that mean that I'll have to stop driving in the countryside?

Nick

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Collas said:
Does that mean that I'll have to stop driving in the countryside?
I just consider my up!Best Car.. full stop!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Certainly it's nice to read this, but... it's only 11 days into year 2013, how can they predict there wouldn't be any more interesting models in the whole year?

(I've noticed a similar thing with this year's CES: they've handed out awards for best product etc. several weeks before the fair even started and all products were shown.)

Edited by: ptae2000e

·
Registered
619 Posts
The Up is a great little car - don't need anything bigger, faster or more expensive to be honest.

·
Registered
619 Posts
ptae2000e said:
Certainly it's nice to read this, but... it's only 11 days into year 2013, how can they predict there wouldn't be any more interesting models in the whole year?

(I've noticed a similar thing with this year's CES: they've handed out awards for best product etc. several weeks before the fair even started and all products were shown.)

The awards just kick off 2013 magazine sales for What Car I suppose - they probably just want to squeeze more money out of the 'thousands of hours of testing' they claim to have done in the previous year.

I got fed up buying What Car magazine because there seemed to be quite a few of these sort of articles during the course of the year. If I read another 'The Best Car of...' or 'Supermini Shootout...' I will self-combust.

Edited by: luckyjimmy

·
Registered
587 Posts
Audi A3 won car of the year as well as best incategory. Although after trying one before ordering a 1 Series, found it bland and a bit dull along with the worldstinniestrearview mirror. Interior build quality was much better than the BM though just not half as exciting to drive. up! is more fun to drive than an A1, that is what I still enjoy most about the up! the fact that it is a fun car to drive and so easy to drive.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Im really glad that it won this award as it really really deserves it - what a amazing little car!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts