Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my Black with letherette seats and full size spare!
Can't wait!

Should be in the showroom for the beginning of march, excited is an under statement!

is the soundpack worth it? how much of a difference does it make?

·
Registered
462 Posts
I have heard another car with a sound pack against mine which does not the difference is quite a bit ! I would deffently order with sound pack, as at some point I will have to upgrade speakers because they are pretty poor as standard.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi PorteousJust wondering if your Up! Black has arrived yet? Collecting ours tomorrow at Noon! the long wait is almost over lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, we collected it on the 2nd of March. (13 plate). its a great car. I will upload some pictures into the 'Gallery' section soon! We can't believe how much room there is inside, feels like a much bigger car than it actually is!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Brilliant - so glad that its come Up! to expectations :) Really excited now - the anticipation is almost palpable heh! Havent been this enthusiastic over a new car since the VW Bora in 2000!Forecast tomorrow is - surprise surprise - rain/sleet - not pleased about getting "Daisy" all mucky tho :(
will wait for nice weather and after a coat of wax before I post pics I think ;)

·
Registered
261 Posts
WOOT! Just back from the dealers with Daisy... I started grinning when I first saw her, continued grinning all the way home ( with lengthy detour of course ) and Im still grinning now!Slap on wrists to :- Allybasher, Privatedoc, Truth Seeker and quite a few other members >.< cos you all said that the Up! was good .... but never mentioned that it was THIS GOOD!!! LOL

What a brilliant lil car - even better than expected tbh - Nippy, agile, **** comfy ride & luv that growly engine sound :)
No issue with gearbox OR road noise as some reports have hinted at so very pleasantly chuffed to find she is quieter than expected in that regard.
Right, nuff said -Im off out to play again !

·
Registered
261 Posts

Introducing Up!CyeDaisy

Apologies to you who have named their Up! 'Daisy' too but we reckon we have a valid claim :)
Hope you dont mind lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
My turn next hopefully, supposed to be at the dealers today and picked up tomorrow. Hopefully there is no snow related delays.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Told you it was a belter. They actually get better with age, wait until there are a couple of thousand miles on the clock and it loosens up. Then you can REALLY start to have fun.

Edited by: Allybasher

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yuppers I reckon u dead on there Ally! with only 110 miles on the clock she is a bit 'tight' and will be for a while....MPG according to M&M started off at 35 ish but already rising to 42+ with a heavy foot -decided to have a trip down to Manchester to see the outlaws this weekend so that will put on 350/400 miles on her and serve to 'run her in' nicely & Ill actually try to stick with the cruising dial on M&M & see what MPG I can achieve

·
Registered
13 Posts
I get mine tomorrow now :D

And already got a road trip to west wales planned for Saturday....will give a good breaking in then!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts