Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
we got one the day we went in to order it ...it had just arrived
and the accessories brochure too, we had ordered on2 on line but they sent us a letter saying they hadn't got any as yet ???

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
really? i got a printed brouchure when i ordered mine. didnt get the accessories one tho.

·
Registered
143 Posts
We got a printed brochure when we ordered. I requested an accessories brochure online but its yet to arrive. The dealer did not have any when we were there.

·
Registered
143 Posts
The pdf has limited image quality and the zoom does not show fill clarity. Its also not too easy to read some pages on an iPad given the layout.

Paper works well especially with manual zoom (old red dwarf joke, move page closer to face)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Roadrunner said:
The pdf has limited image quality and the zoom does not show fill clarity. Its also not too easy to read some pages on an iPad given the layout.

Paper works well especially with manual zoom (old red dwarf joke, move page closer to face)
Can't wait for the film !!

·
Registered
143 Posts
until then we will have settle for series 10 on Dave in September, all six episodes

all together now

Its cold outside
theres no kind of atmosphere....

·
Registered
215 Posts
MarkyMark said:
Not to be rude....Why on earth does anyone need a brochure when you can just download a pdf online!!!!
because its good to have it to browse through while you wait ...and keep too, they can go up in price over the years ...we havebrochures for other cars we own , they are collectables now :D

Edited by: littleredcar

·
Registered
39 Posts
I received a letter from VW which said that they did not
have any printed brochures. But they did say that when printed brochures become
available that they will send me one.

·
Registered
214 Posts
We ordered the High Up and from what I see you get two keys, only one is remote the other is a spare and if you want to remote keys you pay another £150, not yet been able to find full details on this.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I thought as much. Pity really because we would like two sets like our Mazda 6 but I am not prepared to pay that kinda money for an extra set with remote.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts