Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got home last night to find a promo pack from vw on the door matt, in it was a cool retro sew on cloth badge, about 3"x2" with pic of car sewn in and words the volkswagen up! plus 5 stars... any one else got this... probably every one but me!!

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
First I've heard of

·
Registered
705 Posts
Mine arrived this afternoon. They seem to want me to buy an up! which is odd as I've already got one. VW do need to get their facts right before sending out junk mail to existing customers.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I got one of those too :-D I was intending on asking the question on here, but you beat me too it! The rest of the pack was trying to convince me to book a test drive......
I'd rather just drive my own :-D

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
I want one but havent got one boo hoo!

·
Registered
198 Posts
fantastic, where do you get one of the badges from?

·
Registered
84 Posts
listerboy said:
got home last night to find a promo pack from vw on the door matt, in it was a cool retro sew on cloth badge, about 3"x2" with pic of car sewn in and words the volkswagen up! plus 5 stars... any one else got this... probably every one but me!!
Want. Had you previously ordered a brochure.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I want one!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
silentbazz said:
listerboy said:
Want. Had you previously ordered a brochure.

no it just turned up!! get it

·
Registered
132 Posts
It's like a scouts badge! Every one who's bought one should get one for doing there up! Badge haha cool little promo. Did the guys that got theses get the little LV my VW promo book advertising the up! ? I got that few months ago when I had the up on order so maybe will get one of these? Not sure what I'd do with it but I'm a sucker for cool little things haha

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
It came attached to a little leaflet asking me to book a test drive! I never ordered it, but was chuffed when it turned up! It is kinda pointless but it's kinda lovely too :)
Maybe ask the dealers? Or go to a different dealer and tell them you might be interested in an Up! then maybe they'll send you one! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts