Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Peeps.

I recently Purchased A new VW Up! Groove in of course the orange with all the bells and whistles. The car is my second Up!! started off with an Up! Move and it was the first UP! the dealer Had sold.

I'm going to be making a few modifications to the latest Model I've started already by swapping the DRL With LED bulbs as in my opinion they should have been LED as standard! a few more mods I'm looking at doing are

- Rear spoiler and Diffuser Sprayed in gloss black and then having the rear half of the roof (as the front is the sunroof..) also wrapeed in gloss black
-boot light!
-Driver and passenger side Footwell lighting (Red LED strips.)
- Remaining yellowy Bulb replacements.

And Probably more as time goes by. The Orange Groove is already fairly unique I think..? But I just want to step it up that bit more as what more can you want from a car than what the Up! gives!

Peace out!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hi,

And welcome to the forum!

Yes, in Europe the Orange is only available for the Groove up! - so, it is a "rare" colour.
I think in Japan, you can get Orange up!s which aren't Groove up!s ...

Do you also have the orange dash?
I have a red dash and love the colour.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the orange dash, 17" wheels, panoramic roof, sensor pack, heated seats all the extras you can get apart from blue motion which for some reason you can't get on the Groove?? :p and I just found a neat orange VW tax disk holder this evening

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390875215089?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

orange is probably too bright but it might look good!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sounds great, cant wait to see photos of the car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts