Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, i was just wondering if anyone would be as kind to mock me up and Up! white with a few little upgrades?Since upgrading my laptop to a mac i no longer have adobe photoshop and really want to know what the up will look like with a few of my favourite alloys?

if anyone is so kind: lowered, with a set of Rotiform VCE, or Zender turbo 2, or a set of calibre vintage?

would be really appreciated!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Can't you ask Adobe for a transfer to the new platform? You've paid for the software license, so it doesn't matter which platform it runs on.

Nick

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i tried, adobe stated my software was 'old' and they wouldn't transfer it, but mainly i don't think adobe would like the idea of giving me software 'For free' regardless if i have previously paid for it, i suppose i could just buy it again haha

·
Registered
705 Posts
I imagine that it's only when you have an up-to-date version of the software that they'll relent. I use CS3, so I'm woefully out-of-date, but I only have an Epson R-D1 as a digital camera, so the old program works well for my needs.

I'm a bit more with-it for the printer and scanner software, though.

Nick

·
Registered
619 Posts
You are correct Collas, you need to own the current version to get a free platform change, otherwise they ask you to pay for an upgrade or a full version. I went through this process when CS5 was current; I only had to pay £6 for shipping the new Photoshop CD (for Lightroom they just issued a new S/N).

·
Registered
99 Posts
If you want to do some photo editing, try out thehttp://pixlr.com/ it is awesome! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Since you helped me design my idea, thought i'd share it with the forum, i understand it won't be to everyone's liking

·
Registered
532 Posts
I wonder if there is a styling for a car that indicates. Old git please pass?

I'm jealous because I need a car with soft suspension, gentle ride etc. Even the sports suspension on a series 3 bmw was a problem.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not a fan of go-faster stripes, it's a bit too 'fast and furious' for my linking!

Ahh that's where airbags or adjustable coilovers come in handy, have the good looks of a static drop without the backache!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts