bought off of here from another member but never used,
also on facebook market place,
brand new,
located bedfordshire
£40

·
Super Moderator
1,523 Posts
Please amend your post to include the price and your location in the title, as per the For Sale section rules.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry forgot that and now i dont know hoe to amend it,

located bedfordshire and the price is £40

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Errm, use a phone, or a camera, and copy the pic onto your PC, then upload from within the site as seen on your browser. We can explain in more detail if needs be.
Or doing it directly from your phone saves a couple of steps - you can view this site in any phone browser.
When editing a reply, you should see some buttons, B for bold text and I for italics, but also a camera or 'picture' icon that looks like a mountain in a frame....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Errm, use a phone, or a camera, and copy the pic onto your PC, then upload from within the site as seen on your browser. We can explain in more detail if needs be.
Or doing it directly from your phone saves a couple of steps - you can view this site in any phone browser.
When editing a reply, you should see some buttons, B for bold text and I for italics, but also a camera or 'picture' icon that looks like a mountain in a frame....
i am glad someone has taken the time to explain this and how to do this sort of thing. As using a "smart phone" and computor is not that easy for people who have grown up not using them everyday unlike todays generation,
Yes i am that old!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts