Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have a vw up with the centre white & chrome centre caps missing, im guessing the part number is 1S0601149DCIX

however im not 100% as there seems to be 2 different ones .

can someone who already has some measure theirs and see if the part number on the opposite side is the one i have on the message please.

also has anyone got any they want to sell?

·
Registered
565 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Just a note, they are very expensive to buy singly. (£25.00 each). You can buy a set of four from VW dealer for £56.00, about half the price of buying in singles. I bought a new set for my Mrs' Tsi when I got hold of a set of Upsilon 16" . This was a black set, part number 1S0 071 213 FXC £56.00 inc vat White set is slightly different part number, right at the end, can't remember exactly, may be FXB or FXA.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Just a note, they are very expensive to buy singly. (£25.00 each). You can buy a set of four from VW dealer for £56.00, about half the price of buying in singles. I bought a new set for my Mrs' Tsi when I got hold of a set of Upsilon 16" . This was a black set, part number 1S0 071 213 FXC £56.00 inc vat White set is slightly different part number, right at the end, can't remember exactly, may be FXB or FXA.
Part number is as OP mentioned for the white and chrome. Your part number is for the black and chrome.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Yes, What I'm saying is the part number for the set of 4 is different to the part number for a single..... and white & black are different numbers too, so :-
Black set of 4 1S0 071 213 FXC
White set of 4 Slightly different to above
White single 1S0601149DCIX
Black single Slightly different to above

If I get chance tomorrow, I'll list all part numbers as I have them somewhere.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Yes, What I'm saying is the part number for the set of 4 is different to the part number for a single..... and white & black are different numbers too, so :-
Black set of 4 1S0 071 213 FXC
White set of 4 Slightly different to above
White single 1S0601149DCIX
Black single Slightly different to above

If I get chance tomorrow, I'll list all part numbers as I have them somewhere.
Not sure what you are adding to the OP question. OP looking for confirmation of part number for one white and chrome centre cap. I thought I had given the part number from mine. Maybe me as I am tired now. Anyway, good night.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all that, yeah if someone can find the diff part number for ordering the 4 from dealer that would be great if works out cheaper than the single code. Much appreciated

·
Registered
647 Posts
Just checked all the VW website for the white / chrome one. Only shows the black now, (were showing white too last summer when I bought mine), but give them the part number 1S0 071 213 FXC, and tell them that's the part number for a black set of 4 at £56.00. They're bound to have stock somewhere, and should provide you with the part number for a white set.
Don't let them fob you off with the tale that they only do them singly. My dealer didn't even know that they did a set of 4 until I gave him the part number. They should be able to throw it up on their computer and get the part number for the white set.
Good luck !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Been to the vw pulman dealer, absolutely no joy whatsoever, seemed dis interested to be honest. Simply saying there is no stock code for 4 only for the black ones and the black one does show £56 but doesnt say set of 4??? So all i got was sorry you only have 1 option buy 4 @ £25 each, gutted. Didnt buy them and said i would go back to the forum and try and find out where i go from here......

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi @Number63,
A search on t'interwebs suggests the white ones are now rare as hens' teeth - though I can't shed any light on why (my suspicion would be they've been discontinued). There are a handful of single ones available for >£25 each, and sets of 4 black ones for <£56, but no sets of 4 white that I can find (the nearest was an eBay lot that finished in April). So unfortunately it's either keep waiting, buy 4 singles (you may do better buying from a private seller and trying to negotiate a 'bulk' price), or buy the set of 4 black ones.

·
Registered
647 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
If the wheels are white or silver then I'd agree with you, wouldn't look right.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not sure where i go from here , buy 4 expensive white dealer ones, wait for some to appear on ebay? I also need back glass vw badge & chrome bonnet badge as the ones on mine are black, and im a stock look kinda guy

·
Registered
647 Posts
Very unlikely you'll get a single one on Ebay or anywhere else unfortunately, tried it myself before I bought the black set.. Might be worth a call or vit to another dealer who could be more accomodating.
Can't believe there's no sets of four available in any dealer or VW parts warehouse anywhere in the country. I'd persevere for a bit bfore you decide.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for your positivity 911, the issue is the stock code for 4 either is no longer on the system or they cannot find it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know i am an absolute pain, but has anyone got part numbers for vw bonnet badge white background chrome vw & the back vw badge which is black background chrome vw? Sorry for being such a menace

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi @Number63,
They changed the front one on the 'new' Up! (post-2017), so here are all the permutations:
original Up! bonnet badge = 1S6853601B
'new' Up! bonnet badge = 1S6853601E (only appears to be in black)
rear badge = 1S6853630FXC

1 - 20 of 21 Posts