Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys and dolls.
Just purchased a up, ever time I put the ignition key in, and again taking it out, a alarm / chime goes off, could anyone give me advice on how to turn off if poss, regards Patrick

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hi there,
Are any dash lights staying on once the engine has started? That would help narrow down the options. Mine makes the same noise regardless of problem severity!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi there,
Are any dash lights staying on once the engine has started? That would help narrow down the options. Mine makes the same noise regardless of problem severity!
Hi there, thanks for your reply, however there are no warnings lights left on when engine as started, thanks

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hi there,
You appear not to be the only one - @EmreA mentioned their car beeps in the same way, making the same noise as when the city emergency brake system turns off. Do you have this on your car, and is it working correctly (as far as you know)?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi there,
You appear not to be the only one - @EmreA mentioned their car beeps in the same way, making the same noise as when the city emergency brake system turns off. Do you have this on your car, and is it working correctly (as far as you know)?

Hi there, thanks for the info, will check it out, and cross it from the list, and let you know, respect.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there, thanks for the info, will check it out, and cross it from the list, and let you know, respect.
Hello,

I found out, that the issue was, that the mechanic forgot to reset the Inspection/Service light after my car was serviced 2-3 months ago.

You can reset it, by following the instructions in this video

1 - 8 of 8 Posts