Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just seen yours. I had a nosy at your car too! I can't believe you parked it there

I had to walk miles (it seemed) from where I left mine.

Managed to pick up some Team Heko wind deflectors, which was nice. Not sure what happened with the discount thing we had going last year?

The green 'van' with the optics (I didn't see until I got back) is actually a cupboard. Top work!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Because I had my display pass for Saturdays colour display they assumed it was for today's display when I drove in this morning didn't question it paid for tickets then this guy asks me what number space for show and shine I was I'm like errmm haha he just said drive over and they'd squeeze me in someone. There was like 4 others we were like the runts of the litter haha yeah I spent up too got some alloy gaters in white and an auto glym clay detailed set and other bits and bobs!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Green bay was really nicely done.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had to reduce the file size so you can't really see it all that well but the mint green one's bay at the top was almost unbelievable.

The green one just above was my favourite van though the bay was let down by the battery I felt. I cropped it out of the picture but the engine itself was fantastic. A really nice van inside and out.

I couldn't quite capture the paint on the red one either. It was a candy apple red over white pearl which you'd have to have seen in the sunshine to appreciate. A really nice job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts