Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Our dealer rang yesterday to say our Up is in port at Sheerness and they will get it on Friday (15th) and we can take delivery on Monday (18th ).
Although our Up is not a High Up allocated Reg No is......HY 13---
With Formula One starting again this weekend and new car on Monday it looks like being a good weekend for me.

Go well.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Snap Owl! :) we collect ours on 18th too --- at 12 noon - so only 109 hours to go -not that I am counting or anything lol

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We collect at 11am. My better half says we can have a nice drive and pub lunch.Down side ....I will pay....UP side....she will drive home so I can have a couple of beers! Sounds like a result to me even with the bad pun!
Go Well.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Exciting stuff folks.....you are going to have your expectations surpassed! ENJOY

·
Registered
31 Posts
Night Owl said:
Hi All, 
Our dealer rang yesterday to say our Up is in port at Sheerness and they will get it on Friday (15th) and we can take delivery on Monday (18th ).
Although our Up is not a High Up allocated Reg No is......HY  13  ---
With Formula One starting again this weekend and new car on Monday it looks like being a good weekend for me.

Go well.
Hope ours was on the same ship! It still says in transit on the vw tracker and I've heard nothing off the dealer but it can't be far away. Finger crossed, as being a car down is a struggle.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Remember , the dealer tracking is much more accurate than the website....Both of ours still showed 'in transit' as we drove them home

·
Registered
31 Posts
Privatedoc said:
Remember , the dealer tracking is much more accurate than the website....Both of ours still showed 'in transit'  as we drove them home  
I know I'll pester them on Friday if I haven't heard out by then.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Spoke to my dealer late this afternoon and my up! White is in Newcastle docks. He says they will receive it on Tuesday and we can collect 24hrs later. Not long now.

·
Registered
261 Posts
stop press.. email form dealer --- Up has arrived , been PDI & fueled up, and booked in for valeting/supaguard monday morning - hand over at high noon WOOT!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi all. Collected our Up this morning. What a little Gem! Every thing I expected and more. Of course I have only driven it for 60 miles so far....but quiet, nice ride, no rattles and nippy although taking it easy at the moment. Just Great. our dealer was really good. Setphones up for us and put in all our radio stations and explained every thing, then took us for a drive to make sure we were happy with our new car....then phoned this evening to check that all was ok.
I,m well pleased.

Go well.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Me too! Im absolutely Smitten! Cannot find a fault tbh, all the issues vouchsafed by some owners/critics that gave rise to concern over these past weeks whilst waiting for delivery have come to naught!Road & Gear box noise - perfectly acceptable
Headlight range (dipped) - actually better than the previous car ( fiat 500) so no issue but still fancy the Osram night breakers tho :)
Ride & comfort - ok bouncy -ish but better than expected & considering the short wheel base - **** comfortable! Far better than expected!

In short, one very happy owner!!
say Hi to :- Up!CyeDaisy
isnt she cute!? :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts