Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had our Black Move Up ! for a week now but had to take delivery without the Maps & More and waiting for this brilliant bit of kit is a bit frustrating....dealer tells us that it has to be ordered separately and could take a couple of weeks....anyone else having to wait for theirs or am I entitled to be a bit impatient ?

Cheers

Nigel

·
Registered
5 Posts
when it arrives you may have to struggle with bracket mounting to dashboardit took a couple of us a couple of days to fathom how to latch securely in place without it losing connection

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think you have every right to be impatient, when i collected my Up! last Saturday, the sales manager had it there in the box ready to go through it with me during the vehicle check, and i also agree, it can be tricky to connect it to the dashboard.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice....I guess they were so keen to release the car to me and appealed to my good nature !!

I must admit I feel I am being a little fobbed up by the dealer but I did manage to get genuine Up mats and a 3 year service plan thrown in at no additional cost to me so I suppose I shouldn't complain...or should I ?

Thanks also for the fixing tip

Cheers

Nigel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts