Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

Just wanted to say hello. Im currently waiting for my new up! Black, just heard from the dealer that it pretty much the last one of the produciton line as the limited edition is now stopping and they are adding a few other spec times.

I am trying to trace my order the but the number the dealer gave me isnt working. Anyone else experience this?

Eta for my up! is the end of this month beginning of next.....oh ho the time drags!! Still gives me time to say goodbye to my faithful TDi passat. She was costing £20 to run a week and getting a bit confused in the electrical department that said she has done 240 000 so she is doing well.

Nice to meet you all
Claire

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
I hope you enjoy your new up when it arrives. Did you go for any extra items over the 'standard' spec?

To answer your question, the online order tracker often seems to stop working for various reasons but it should work at some point soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you :)

I just went for the up! black - it seemed to have everything i needed. :)
Thank you for the advice about hte tracking system :)
Claire

·
Registered
18 Posts
My order disappeared from the system for 48 hours before it reappeared and changed to 'Build week confirmed', so it may be about to change its status. Edited by: chris_42

·
Registered
6 Posts
Had my Up! Black about two months now and I have to say I haven't enjoyed a car as much for years, since my BMW 325 m sport about 8 years ago. The Up! Is sporty, nippy, cool, comfy, cheeky and mine ! Only concern I will query with dealer is on the MPG which doesn't seem to get above 45mpg , though it is about 80% town driving.

Hope you love yours as much as mine :)

·
Registered
811 Posts
Absolutely! The mpg gets better with age, so you should see an improvement with more miles on the clock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts