Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
We ordered my new Groove Up 3 weeks ago - it'll be my Christmas present as it's due in December. Does anyone know how long it normally takes to get an order number?
Great to find the forum and all the advice :)

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I got my order number on the day I ordered my car. The dealer also gave me the order tracking information at the same time. Pop into your dealer or give them a ring. If I remember right the order number was also on the sales slip they gave me when I ordered. Edited by: Beevee

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Good news indeed. The twelve weeks I was quoted turned out to be seven. Hang on it won't be long and well worth the wait.

·
Registered
45 Posts
That was lucky, I was quoted 10-12 weeks but I'm now on week 12 with approx another 3 weeks to wait. No actual date yet but my car has made it to a dockside somewhere in England. I'm sure that it will be worth the wait though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
V.exciting! I guess you must be getting one of the last new Groove Ups out there as this model is no longer available on the website. I think it's a good move getting a Groove Up, it will always be appealing on the used market in the future as it offers something a little different to standard Ups, especially if you went for the fab Orange paint job!

I really hope VW continue to offer Special Editions, at sensible prices, and that they regularly change and update them. It will keep the Up fresh and appealing.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Groove up! still available here ...

Yes, I think the orange Groove up! will get a muh better price in 5 or 10 years than other up!s.
I might have taken the Groove up!, if all season tyres were available for the standard 17" alloys.

And the "Fender" display on the M&M is unique ...
As a Fender guitar, bass and (tube) amp player ...

An "Isle of Wight up!" with a Marshall sound system would be great in 2015 to remember 45 years anniversary of the Jimi Hendrix gig ...

Did you choose the leatherette seats or the orange striped ones? Car and dash colour?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's here

We collected my lovely new car this afternoon and I'm a very happy girl - such a cute car, looks fab and drives really well. Really pleased with my choice!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lovely! It took me 8 weeks to get my Groove Up and I love it. I went for the oxynx white with orange Dashboard and orange stripe seats. Enjoy yours!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts