Up Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You patient/impatient would-be Up owners are not alone. My brother-in-law has until November to wait until his repalcement Tiguan arrives and friends are waiting on Yeti and a Polo, both also months away. Sure it will be worth the wait for all of them!

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
we ordered a second UP! (5 door) on sat and they seemed a bit more optomistic for an 8-10 week delivery...certainly faster than a 3 door......we shall see!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Time will tell... Will be annoying if you get it before I even get my first UP! :)

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Hoping for mid october for the 5 door.......next week for the 3 door hopefully!

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Think I'll need to fight her for the keys......I'm driving her A160 CDi just now and its a very underpowered panzer tank in comparison....complete with the worst auto gearbox ever made...contstant variable slush-matic.........think Daf variomatic but worse!

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
whassup said:
I nearly bought a second hand A-Class, with a weird pre-select auto box. Very strange to drive!
Thats the clutchless manual they did, it was actually much nicer to drive than the current cont. variable one.....My wife had one of those when they first came out...it was a great wee car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts