Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have changed the wheels on mu up! Can I expect some dirty looks from the dealership when I take it in for a service? Would it be a good idea to put the stock wheels back on when the service is due? I'm in Australia but I assume the warranty is basically the same everywhere.

Cheers,
Joycey.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi
Changing wheels should make no difference, after all they are only doing a service - not rocket science. Iam sure it will be just fine (be surprised if they notice lol).........are they the same size wheels?

happy motoring...............

·
Registered
393 Posts
No. It shouldn't make any difference. I usually have all the wires for my sub in the boot and under the bonnet, and I've only ever had 1 comment. Don't worry about it you'll be ok.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They're 15s so they definitely aren't too big. Large diameter alloys and Australian Roads aren't a great combo. They're going to notice. It's light blue with black alloys. Looks a bit distinctive!

Thanks for the advice Lads.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hello Joycey. No problem. What the worst that can happen. All they will do is take them off and put them back on again. They will have NO bearing on your service, especially as they are 15 inch. Just enjoy your little beauty! Sounds nice by the way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts