Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie ordered a white Move Up yesterday. Spent several years on the Audi TT forum and haven't been this excited about a new car since I sold my last TT three years ago. The new car is for my wife & kids primarily as I drive a big Audi A6 Allroad which I had decided to downsize to a Golf. But then I thought, hmmm, a bit dull, a lot of money for a car not a lot bigger than the Up, so logic has kicked in and I'm putting in an order tomorrow for an Up Black!! I'm seriously happy with my choice and excited about soon being a two Up family

·
Registered
76 Posts
TwoUp said:
Newbie ordered a white Move Up yesterday. Spent several years on the Audi TT forum and haven't been this excited about a new car since I sold my last TT three years ago. The new car is for my wife & kids primarily as I drive a big Audi A6 Allroad which I had decided to downsize to a Golf. But then I thought, hmmm, a bit dull, a lot of money for a car not a lot bigger than the Up, so logic has kicked in and I'm putting in an order tomorrow for an Up Black!! I'm seriously happy with my choice and excited about soon being a two Up family
WOW how lucky are you, I've had a high up for nearly 3 weeks now and it was well worth the wait, hubby has a golf GT diesel and says theres not much difference at all.
welcome to you all xxxx

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mumski1 said:
Hiya, what part of kent are you ? I'm Beckenham and off to Whitstable next week hoping for some news on my return on delivery :)) nice choice of car's
Ah, used to frequent Beckenham 20yrs ago when my wife lived there
Based in Hartlip which is a wee village between Rainham & Sittingbourne. Although I'm still a Geordie head to boots! You must be getting all anticipatory now! What was your wait time? Hoping to have mine sometime in June

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
hi and welcome!!

luck old you going to have 2 ups in the family!! youll be able to take some ace photos of them together!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
willowaz said:
hi and welcome!!

luck old you going to have 2 ups in the family!! youll be able to take some ace photos of them together!
Indeed - black & white will look great together
- when they eventually arrive!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts