Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Does anyone have problems when they open the windows especially first thing in a morning you get absolutely soaked, the door panel and floor get soaked as well.

·
Registered
187 Posts
My drivers door panel gets wet when i open the windows in the morning (but not the floor). Funnily enough though it dosent happen on the passenger side :-/

·
Registered
705 Posts
Are you sure that the word "soaked" is right? A few drops of water used to come in, but the use of the wind deflectors has cured this.

Nick

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No soaked is correct, it came off the roof straight on me, down the door panel and obviously the floor, so I have now have to remember not to open the windows when car wet but to go round and wipe them and take of any excess water of the roof...............not used to this

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I take it then I should be worried about my High UP especially as I have only had this until 3 January. Is there a solution to these problems or not?

·
Registered
587 Posts
I would get it checked out, as sounds like there could be an issue with either the drainage holes or window seals. Both are known and can be fixed, the hard part is finding the source of the leak, especially if it is a pinhole.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts