Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else here with wk 17 build ? Have you heard from your dealer yet ? I had a call last week saying it had been built and was in Emden but not heard anything else despite ringing and leaving messages for them to contact me ......hate being ignored even more than waiting !

·
Registered
51 Posts
As I said in my post the other day, I am week 17 and my up! is in the UK. Dealer recons I will be able to collect some time next week :)

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
keep calling your dealer kat, really pester them about it!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally had an answer from my dealer my car is still in bloody Emden im soooo not impressed
im going to change my user name to fedup. ( im gonna have a sulk now )

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Kat,My up was build week 17--- confirmed left factory April 27th, is in Emden was termed"released to ship" on 4th May but hasn't got over to UK yet.......maybe its off for a cruise, or staying to watch Newcastle play in Europe...

·
Registered
235 Posts
YES me I am build week 17 and have been told the same, maybe we are on the same ship ??? but also had nothing since this news a week or so ago

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey there, we are in week 17 as well. Got a email last week that it was completed but nothing since... :( its really annoying not knowing anything. We catch the train so bought a week ticket instead of our month ticket... hope it doesnt drag into a month long wait. :(

but keeping my hope up (excuse the pun) and trust it will be here soon! :)

Cheers week 17 teeners!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alexis65 said:
Hi My car was the same build week 17 and I was told its in emden port awaiting ship should be in the uk by the end of may my vw sales man told me
but the ship only takes 3 to 4 days to get here from emden port .

if you check out this link http://www.fleetmon.com/en/vessels/Emden_26261

you can see were the ship is in real time
Thanks for this , wouldnt it be great if all our cars were on that ship this week ? Wishfull thinking i suppose

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just out of intrest what colour is everyone getting ? Mines a take up , black with comfort pack .

·
Registered
956 Posts
Kat2110 said:
Just out of intrest what colour is everyone getting ? Mines a take up , black with comfort pack .

Mine's a light blue Move up! with panoramic sunroof, BMT & M&M.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ah yes , i really like the light blue , i wasnt given that option though . But to be fair i probably would still have gone for the black.

·
Registered
235 Posts
mine's move up black,alloys,sunroof,sound pack hope its not long now....in facts if they may have docked at Sheerness I would go and get it !!!
could be there in an hour...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi..... Just had an Update......Shes's almost here.Left the shipat the Port of Tyne today so its due to go to the dealer in Hexham on MONDAY.... probably hand over on Saturday19th.
Also shes got a numberplate! Have had tempoary AFRL form so she can be road legal with the 7 days "free" insurance

She's a red high up with all the packs+spare wheel and 16 inch classic alloys,but not the sun roof because its never too hot up north. Decided to add sill protectors and mud flaps as the roads in rural Northumberland are very clarty and don't want her mucked up!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Woop woop ... Just had a call from my dealer Lilly is finally on the ship although he said it takes a week to get to the uk ??? I cant believe that

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi it only takes around 36 hour from emden you the uk my high up was shipped friday 11th and arrived today saturday 12th in the uk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts