Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see someone has started a Week 17 ers discussion. Good idea for those in the same build week to compare info.

Still hope to meget acquainted with my asyet un-named Up! early June.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm also week 20 and my dealer is hopeful for collection the first week in June. I'm not as hopeful but I am getting an update later this week. I'm gutted about the HHC coming on stream from week 22 onwards... just missed it!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Guilty as charged .... It was me Who started the week 17ers !! I do have good ideas occasionally lolEdited by: Kat2110

·
Registered
23 Posts
When did you all order? I am week 21 - I was in Glasgow at the weekend didnt spot one Up the whole way down the A9 and back turned into the street next to ours and the wee red one was there. Seem to be a bit like hens teeth at the moment

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
I'm a fellow week 20er! I ordered 23rd march.... when did you guys order?

you can see in my signature exactly what up i ordered... :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi all I ordered my Candy white highup on the 10 April and my dealer 'phoned me the other day to say it was being built this week week 20 Can't wait to be driving it, tobe honest !!! my very first Brand New car !

·
Registered
956 Posts
I'm a week 20er too, ordered Boomer on 23 March, same as Willowaz. Very much hoping that I'll hear from the dealer later this week that he's on a ship chugging it's way over to Grimsby, although I reckon I won't see him until probably 2nd or 3rd week in June.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I might call in to mine and see what's happening. Anyway they have an elevated 'cafe' with views across the Tay Estuary - free coffee, tea, chocolate, brownies, water, Coca Cola, fruit........!

·
Registered
956 Posts
whassup said:
I might call in to mine and see what's happening. Anyway they have an elevated 'cafe' with views across the Tay Estuary - free coffee, tea, chocolate, brownies, water, Coca Cola, fruit........!

Now that's just plain bragging whassup, all we've got is tea, coffee, water and a view of Elland Road football stadium LOL

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I could have also added wifi as well as huge indoor adventure playground for kids that you can aslo hold birthday parties in for free if you're a customer......though as my sons are 18 and 23 we don't have much use for it

·
Registered
172 Posts
Just got a call from the dealer to say that my car is at Emden waiting to ship - yippee!

·
Registered
956 Posts
veedub-ally said:
Just got a call from the dealer to say that my car is at Emden waiting to ship - yippee!
Thought I'd ring my dealer on the off chance that my car was there too but they haven't heard anything yet so I'll just have to wait

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
oooo, im gonna have to call my dealer now too!! SOOOO excited thinking that my lovely up has actually been built and its on its way, is it weird that I literally feel sick with excitement?

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
ok, so just spoke to my dealer, he says mine is on its way between factory and emden, he says the cars usually spend a couple of week at the port waiting to get on a boat, so estimates probably 2nd week in june roughly for collection..... YAY

1 - 20 of 81 Posts