Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I think you get the picture from the other posts. So who out there is joining me as a week 22 er?

I ordered 10th April and as a week 22 er I have an estimate of end of June for my Move up! Tornado Red, Sound pack and maps...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Another week 22er here, expecting my move up! Around the 20th June( that's what the dealer expects)

Ordered on the 30th March, strange how upupandaway ordered over a week later yet we still have the same build week

·
Registered
122 Posts
Any week 22 ers had any updates on their car being built this week?

·
Registered
122 Posts
grrrr.....hate it when there is no newsI'll just wait till middle of next week for an update....that should be plenty of time for the week 22 ups to be built

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I suspect it doesn't take too long to build each car and with no Jubilee in Slovakia they are probably being worked on now.

Any other week 22ers with news?

BTW what did you order?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ordered Move Up in white,maps and more and spare wheel

·
Registered
34 Posts
I ordered on 14 April, week 22. Provisional date on invoice 29 June but the dealer has no confirmation yet. This is the end of week 22 so has the car been built?. I hope so.

·
Registered
421 Posts
My dealer said before his holiday that my little one would be built week 23 but then went onto tell me that it was build week commencing 28th May I did challenge but he definitely kept saying 28th which is 22?

Anyway hope you all get good news soon he's on holiday now so won't know anything for a week

·
Registered
956 Posts
upupandaway said:
Just a note to advise my car has been built and is at the port of Emden.

Whoop!

Where are your cars??

Mine's bobbing along, bobbing along (but hopefully not at the bottom of) the beautiful briny sea

(Sorry, showing my age now methinks, hopefully others will also remember Bednobs and Broomsticks).

·
Registered
122 Posts
Emailed my dealer today for an update.........as usual no response

Will give them a call tomorrow to find out

·
Registered
421 Posts
Getting a bit excited for you all now it's great to think they're on a boat crossing the North sea to get to you!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
We ordered our up black with all the packs and were told it was getting built this week (wk22) and that we would have it by end of June at the latest.

·
Registered
956 Posts
bugbabe34 said:
Clowesa that's one of my hubby's favorite films LOL

bugbabe34, we're definitely on the same wavelength (and possibly on the same boat), although it's definitely NOT one of my hubby's favourite films (but what does he know
)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Clowesa I don't even know what port my car will be going into. But it's nice to think that our cars might be side by side on the same boat. And that you and my hubby like the same films
Im more a horror chick

·
Registered
956 Posts
bugbabe34 said:
Clowesa I don't even know what port my car will be going into. But it's nice to think that our cars might be side by side on the same boat. And that you and my hubby like the same films
Im more a horror chick

I'm a total baby. Horror films scare the bejesus out of me so I'm very much a comedy/romcom/family fan, pathetic as that might be

I may be wrong but I think your car will be docking in Sheerness whilst mine will/should come into Grimsby. Either way, we're definitely in the same boat, metaphorically speaking, because we both know they're on their way but have no idea where they actually are at the moment. It's very exciting really

1 - 20 of 96 Posts