Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time for a week 34 club. Just found out thats when mine will be made.Thats weekbeginning20th August.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Congrats!! Now the count down begins!!!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Makes sense... I ordered on the 23rd June and am week 33...

·
Registered
78 Posts
I must be the unlucky one as I ordered on 5th june. I have seen a couple of white ups around bournemouth today and makes me want my up quicker.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My week 34 has changed status from ' being built' to ' in transit ' . Its on its way at last !!!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Miaup said:
Mine still is being built. And dealer said being built over next couple of weeks. Its frustrating.

That is frustrating, esspecially what your dealer is telling you!!! They do have the means to be a lot more specific, no?

Edited by: GunSpeed

·
Registered
78 Posts
Well I thought they would have been more helpful. At least the customer site now says my car is in transit. One step closerEdited by: Miaup

·
Registered
386 Posts
Just returned from the dealer with an update...

Mine was buildweek 34 (last week) but as it only went in production on Friday (24/08) it will talk another day or two (maybe three) to be finished...
Good news is that it's still scheduled to arrive in Brussels on 04/09 as forseen!! My dealer told me that by the end of the week he schould have more information.

So, still on schedule haha.. me happy!!!

Grtz
Gun

1 - 20 of 66 Posts