Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so, long story short I'm driving an Up! at the moment which I got delivered 7th of August, but as it lacked M&M they had to order another one with it whilst I'm driving this one

I went to the dealers today to talk about a few things and at the same time I got confirmed a code 20 build week of 37! Wow, I wouldn't have thought it came that **** fast as it was only ordered again less then 2 weeks ago. They must be fast tracking it as the current car will lose value every mile I drive on it during the wait.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Are they swapping the car just because of the no m&m?

Good about the delivery date, seem to be moving through these now!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ZumbaQueen said:
Are they swapping the car just because of the no m&m?

Good about the delivery date, seem to be moving through these now!

Yes they are swapping the car. Also throwing in winter pack for free to the new one as apologies for the extra wait. But I really don't mind as I have one during the wait which is exactly to my specs without the M&M.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Wow that is extravagant!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Indeed!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
It does seem extravagant. Does your current car have no cut out for the stalk?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bugbabe34 said:
It does seem extravagant. Does your current car have no cut out for the stalk?

Nope, no cut out. This was the first thing I noticed when I went to have a look at it the day it arrived to the dealers. The next day the sales person let me know that it really was missing due to an error in the order. But I'm one happy bunny driving the current one. After these first 900 miles the engine is starting to loosen up and give even better mileage. The handling on windy roads and cruise control are my absolute favorites.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
They are obviously not keen on retro fitting the stalks!

Oh well, all in your favor, I know I certainly wouldn't complain.

Can't knock the customer service there

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Indeed... It's interesting though as ALL Citigo's come with the stalk hole, but with the cover on it. I think the newer UPs are also going to all come with the hole. It seems ridiculous to not have it!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So things have went a notch forward (as they do on Tuesdays with the tracker). My next new Up is now in transit and hopefully has the M&M this time. Collection should be within a month

But loving the current one! Will be emotional to give it away for the 62-plate as I've done already 2500 miles of enjoyable driving.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
one week ahead of me!...hope its right this time!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tracker has updated to "Arrived in UK" today for the next Up. Kinda faster then expected

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just got a call from dealers. Car has arrived and delivery/swap on saturday. Exciting :) Hope they got the extras right this time...

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Fan-Bloody-Tastic....hope mine is as rapid now its 'at sea'

1 - 15 of 15 Posts