Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the provisional build week for the 5 door for Mrs privatedoc...wk 42 dealer thinks may come forward a wee bit...hopefully get it by end of October

anyone else wk42?

oh , also says there may be an announcement in the next couple of months about the GT !!!!

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'm a provisional week 42. Ordered mine 26/7/2012. 5 door to so should be in the same batch with a bit of luck.

Isn't it exciting!

·
Registered
29 Posts
My order has just changed to "Build Week Confirmed". Cannot speak to the salesman I dealt with as he is currently on holiday.

I ordered mine the same day and from the same dealer, so I am presuming my build week will be the same.

Am I correct in assuming this is calendar week 42, i.e. the middle of October before they start building the car, then 4-6 for build and delivery or have I got this all wrong?

·
Registered
532 Posts
on my calender, week 42 is 15th October 2012. It seems delivery is 4-6 weeks after the car arrives in the UK.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'm not happy now. I'm still awaiting allocation. It must be the dark blue colour, or someone doesn't like me. (Sounds of whimpering 55 year old in background).

it just goes to show that Scotland is well respected in Europe.
Edited by: ducatikid

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I drove my wk28 build car off the forecourt 3 weeks and 3 days after the monday of wk28.....6 wks after build is way too long.

·
Registered
29 Posts
"The car is scheduled to go in to production for build week 37 which is approximately three weeks before it starts to be built. Once the car goes in to production you should be able to track it along each of the various steps, however I would anticipate the car would be available towards the middle of October."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts