Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share with you guys, I had my build week confirmed today, I found out as went into to please with the dealer to change my spec to add a spare wheel in! Haha. Has been confirmed as week 42, so fingers crossed for an early Nov delivery! Real excited again now! :-D

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Hi. I also have a build date of week 42. Just read on the internet that there is a pay dispute looming and the possibility of a strike. Lets hope that if it happens it is after week 42!!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fingers crossed! I shall be rather upset if they do strike, I mean, they deserve fair pay, buuuutt, I've also paid t deposit. And I'm impatient as it is!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Excitement mounting....remember takes a few weeks after buikld to arrive....I'm currently waiting for a wk 38 so hopefully tyou will have your baby by mid nov

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My dealer reckons Nov 15th, I'm very very excited, little over a month I keep telling myself!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Just seen from the tracker that my week 42 build High Up is now in transit. I have not felt like this for 35 years when my youngest was born

·
Registered
532 Posts
It's a strange thing, this car waiting business.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
My week 42 build high up has just arrived at the dealer
. Picking it up early next week just over seven weeks from order
. Having read the posts on the forum I know what to look for when I pick it up and what to check for when driving, thanks guys

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
New Girl said:
Mine is a week 42 build and says its in transit now, maybe it will get here soon too! Exciting!
Ask your dealer, the vw tracker is pretty inaccurate , I drove mine home as it still reported 'in transit'

1 - 11 of 11 Posts