Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys picked my High Up, up last monday! well what can i say its the first time ive logged on since as i've been haveing such a blast! I part ex'd a Toyota IQ which I found to be a fab little car. I was having niggling doubts that I had down graded as the IQ is pitched as a premium city car. Ive had two Aygos as well and even though they were fantastic the quality was deffo budget in feel. Well as soon as Sheffield Gilders presented my car in a funky room with an underground lift that brought the car up! I was smitten! The quality and build of this car is absoluetly spot on. VW have honestly put Toyota to shame. The interior plastics are brilliant quality, fit and finish totally unexpected in what is a relitively cheap new car! Everything is so robust and reeks quality. I'm well impressed! the only negative i can think of is the leather look seats material doesnt let air circulate so whenI get out my back is always sweaty and patches on the seats haha i must be getting to excited haha. Also not keen on white center caps soI've got black ones on order and chrome trim for fogs to finish off the front.
Done a few mods and got more to come!

Paid a visit to Tint Studio in Sheffield today for some wrapping, the guys there were brill got roof wrap booked next.

some pics of the car!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Lovely. Love the triangles

Black roof? Or is it a secret?

P.S. the AG interior shampoo (spray form) works a treat on the leather look seats

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for comments guys! Yeah going for gloss black roof and spoiler and might have the back windows tinted a little bit more going for a golf/ scirocco R look haha in fact I've just ordered the VW R badge for rear! Not sure wether I'll stick it on as we all no that trim doesn't exist but why not? GT is coming but R tends to be more style enhancements so I can pretend haha thanks for the interior product tip! Wasn't sure what's best to clean the seats! Just used the lifeshine interior spray so will see how it goes. Thanks again

·
Registered
198 Posts
Enjoy, pics look great

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Looking great like yourself , mine has surpassed my high expectations

·
Registered
956 Posts
Looks great. I love the wheels but agree about the white centre caps. can't understand why they don't fit black as standard.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
This wee car NEVER fails to impress me......it'd just so right on so many levels.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts