Up Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, finally picked her up this afternoon. Everything is working perfectly and the car is just so amazing. Love the combo I picked and it drives like a dream. Here are some pics of her while she was at the dealer. Enjoy....

·
Registered
604 Posts
very nice loving the seats

goodchoice, also White owner

Edited by: spud

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Lovely. (Also have a soft spot for the viper green scirocco in the pics!)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Privatedoc said:
Lovely. (Also have a soft spot for the viper green scirocco in the pics!)
I know. It was top of the line, and the color? Just amazing. But I'm in love with my 75ps high Up! BMT.............

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Lovely car... Seats are so comfortable, I am so glad I got them...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Looks stunning love the wheels with the white and sunroof and seats

I was a little worried that the seat would be to hot in summer as I had a bad experience with BMW fake leather seat let u know how you get on

Enjoy

·
Registered
53 Posts
Is that Heritage Bristol??

If so did you spot the White R32 golf withthe 19 inch alloys in the show room - very very nice!!!!

Yours looks very nice BTW loving the seats!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Classy job for such a little car.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Nice one! I would have ordered a High Up with sports pack if they would have provided any BMT engines to anything else except Move Up back in April! Especially 75BHP. Enjoy, looks fab.
Edited by: ZillUp

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Finnster said:
Is that Heritage Bristol??

If so did you spot the White R32 golf withthe 19 inch alloys in the show room - very very nice!!!!

Yours looks very nice BTW loving the seats!

Yes indeed!! Beautiful car indeed. and thos wheels on the R32 are just amazing.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ZillUp said:
Nice one! I would have ordered a High Up with sports pack if they would have provided any BMT engines to anything else except Move Up back in April! Especially 75BHP. Enjoy, looks fab.

When did you order your car? cause this one is a 75PS High UP! BMT!!!!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
In April, they only had the 60BHP BMT available back then. Gutted to find they put the BMT on High Up during July.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ZillUp said:
In April, they only had the 60BHP BMT available back then. Gutted to find they put the BMT on High Up during July.

OHHHH. Im sure. what a bummer.
But you loving the 60PS BMT? that is the one I test drove, and it still felt quite nice.

·
Registered
217 Posts
GPVG26 said:
ZillUp said:

OHHHH. Im sure. what a bummer.
But you loving the 60PS BMT? that is the one I test drove, and it still felt quite nice.

Yes I am loving it :) I testdrove the 75 to start off with and the 60 doesn't feel "all that" different. Still runs nicely even on motorways.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kbntinos said:
How much it costs you? Here it costs 15.000-16.000 euro (11.900-12.700 pounds) with all that extras.

the car was £13,600 pounds total. That includes as well the 3 year service package.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts