Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up our white Take Up! today. It's even better than we were expecting, smooth quiet, well made and simply gorgeous. All you people still waiting will find it's well worth the wait. It's only driven 9 miles from the garage so far - off out tomorrow around the Peak District!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd insert the pictures if I could figure out how to - I'm a forum novice! Any advice gratefully received.....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Good to hear your positive initial impression -my move up blue motion next fri or week on monday -so excited- don,t know why its about my 20th car maybe its because the reviews are all 4 star ,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks very much for the instructions, I'd never have sussed it out on my own and didn't think to look at the help!

Here are some pics of the Up! following a 100 mile blast through the peak District and over the Snake Pass. The Up! is fantastic fun to drive, with it's rorty little engine and leech-like roadholding, just like a go-kart. It may be a city car but it's fantastic on country roads.

The only problem was the rain, the roads were wet and the lovely glass tailgate doesn't half attract the muck. The picture isn't brilliant as it was dark when we got back but it shows that the car will be being washed this morning!

·
Registered
8 Posts

Great to see the photos and your review. I am collecting mine tomorrow---identical to yours!

So glad you are pleased with it as everyone else seems to be going for superior models with lots of extras.

I'm even more excited now!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wow, it looks great and what a great place for a first drive! In the peaks and snake pass, I'm from south of London but regularly go to the peaks I love it. Can't wait to get my UP! And drive through the peaks too, I am sooooo jealous! Lucky you

·
Registered
123 Posts
Now the attracting muck feature of white cars is why I went for red... Looks like a great car though!! Can't wait for my red move up!

·
Registered
677 Posts
mine its getting built as well this week :) just think, somewhere in Bulgaria our wee Up! are getting put together!!!

hope they hurry up and get it sent to me soon :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts