Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have to drive me and my partner to waymouth tomorrow for our holiday :') as I havent seen many UPs on the road I am hoping to drive by someone for a change. Surely I have got to see an up on my 4 hour journey :( so I will be keeping my eye out for you all!!! :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
I have not passed any yet ... Do people wave or is that not approved lol ... We have a camper van and we wave when we see each other on the roads, didn't know if up! Drivers were doing the same ????

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I think most people who are registered on here would wave. I would! But no one local to me does unfortunately, but then again they are not registered here

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
I always wave to other up drivers if i see them in time!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I seen 1 on my journey a white one with a youngish man driver on the M23 I think... as well as a couresty car with big UP writing all over it lol... and I haven't drive by anyone to properly wave I did pass one on my way to work one morning and gave them a beep but nothing in return :(

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've only seen one on the road since I got mine on 14.09. I waved and got a wave back. Last week my daughter and son-in-law drove from Wokingham to Cornwall then on to Glasgow and then home and didn't see a single up! !

·
Registered
215 Posts
wow that's a long distance to not see ANY ups !!! My hubby sees loads on the motorways every day he passed one the other day and he had to do 90 mph to over take it

I'll keep looking when I'm out and about

1 - 10 of 10 Posts