Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was me thinking that the up! mug that was presented to me on collection was an insulated coffee mug with lid.

When I looked at some accessories today, it turns out to be a little bin for rubbish! Lol...
Oh dear...

At least I got the lunch box right.. It is a lunch box!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I want buy the travel box just for the bin thing as I can keep bits in it! I just wish it was black and not white!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SiJ2000 said:
I want  buy the travel box just for the bin thing as I can keep bits in it! I just wish it was black and not white!! 
I've seen a black one in a photo on netcarshow. I'm wondering if it comes with the smoking pack for use as an ashtray. May be worth investigating...

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Cheers! will take a look!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I thought the same thing, so you're definitely not alone!

Still seems VERY expensive for a lunchbox and bin though...

Has anyone found a NICE travel mug? I'm still looking. I demanded a cup for my cup holder from VW and the best they could do was a naff generic VW one that looks like it'll leak at the first fill!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Elb said:
Has anyone found a NICE travel mug? I'm still looking. I demanded a cup for my cup holder from VW and the best they could do was a naff generic VW one that looks like it'll leak at the first fill!

The up! city box has a travel mug, cool box and shopping bag (not shown).

·
Registered
77 Posts
Manacee said:
The up! city box has a travel mug, cool box and shopping bag (not shown).

I saw that, but really resent paying £50+ for a cup, coolbox and bag! Maybe I'm a scrooge, but I would expect that to be around £30ish...

·
Registered
73 Posts
i tried to negotiate a free box when i ordered my up white, but after the deal id negotiated they were giving me nothing else.... does seem a bit steep, i think theres a niche here for someone who has the time to design something, and sell them on here, after all theres a captive audience of up owners here!

I get mugs and plastic cups printed for my business as free giveaways to customers, they dont work out too expensive....

ill give it some thought, any ideas anyone ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
you sure do, but it depends how its displayed i guess, is the logo say on this forum a vw copyright? or on the club stickers? as thats perfect.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts