Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was me thinking that the up! mug that was presented to me on collection was an insulated coffee mug with lid.

When I looked at some accessories today, it turns out to be a little bin for rubbish! Lol...
Oh dear...

At least I got the lunch box right.. It is a lunch box!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Love it
but would probably thought the same
dont you let those nasty UP! owners think your alone !!!!! big hug to those of us that think "outside the box"

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I want buy the travel box just for the bin thing as I can keep bits in it! I just wish it was black and not white!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SiJ2000 said:
I want  buy the travel box just for the bin thing as I can keep bits in it! I just wish it was black and not white!! 
I've seen a black one in a photo on netcarshow. I'm wondering if it comes with the smoking pack for use as an ashtray. May be worth investigating...

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Cheers! will take a look!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I thought the same thing, so you're definitely not alone!

Still seems VERY expensive for a lunchbox and bin though...

Has anyone found a NICE travel mug? I'm still looking. I demanded a cup for my cup holder from VW and the best they could do was a naff generic VW one that looks like it'll leak at the first fill!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Elb said:
Has anyone found a NICE travel mug? I'm still looking. I demanded a cup for my cup holder from VW and the best they could do was a naff generic VW one that looks like it'll leak at the first fill!

The up! city box has a travel mug, cool box and shopping bag (not shown).

·
Registered
77 Posts
Manacee said:
The up! city box has a travel mug, cool box and shopping bag (not shown).

I saw that, but really resent paying £50+ for a cup, coolbox and bag! Maybe I'm a scrooge, but I would expect that to be around £30ish...

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
More like £20. I must be even more of a Scrooge!

·
Registered
73 Posts
i tried to negotiate a free box when i ordered my up white, but after the deal id negotiated they were giving me nothing else.... does seem a bit steep, i think theres a niche here for someone who has the time to design something, and sell them on here, after all theres a captive audience of up owners here!

I get mugs and plastic cups printed for my business as free giveaways to customers, they dont work out too expensive....

ill give it some thought, any ideas anyone ?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Do you not have to be careful of copyright laws though when using the logo?

·
Registered
73 Posts
you sure do, but it depends how its displayed i guess, is the logo say on this forum a vw copyright? or on the club stickers? as thats perfect.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts