Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 blank buttons. What are they for? I dont have any of the 'packs' so assume one could possibly be for cruise control.

Me and hubby were racking our brains trying to think what they would be used for in a fully kitted up!

·
Registered
118 Posts
The options are heated seats, ESR disable for cruise control and passenger airbag disable I think

·
Registered
421 Posts
They're not cruise control as that's an extra rocker switch at the end of the indicator stalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
I know, its ESR disable which is electronic stability control to stop the wheels spinning etc.. which you get if you have cruise control I think!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have heated seats and there are still 3 blanks

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So one of them is ESR disable.

Why wouldn't passenger airbag disable be standard? I might want to have a baby seat in the front! Not very likely at my age though!
But hopefully one day, grand kids

·
Registered
421 Posts
FreyaMx said:
I know, its ESR disable which is electronic stability control to stop the wheels spinning etc.. which you get if you have cruise control I think!
No you don't get that on cruise control.

The only control is the rocker switch. Where are the blanks?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There are three buttons opposite each other, two are heated seats, one is rear demister, I think the other one is hazard (but not sure without checking), so two blanks in the set of 6. The other blank is opposite and the same size and shape as the AC

·
Registered
109 Posts
I understand that button is to disable start/stop on the blue motion models, cannot confirm myself as we don't have blue motion but that's what I recall it being from a previous topic.

Still no idea what the small one opposite the a/c button does or if it's just for symmetry.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Call me old fashioned, however what does the instruction manual say ?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I haven't looked

It was just a passing question, to be honest (like I said) I assumed they would have something to do with one of the packs and someone would be able to answer the question easily (as lots of people have the packs).

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Ashy, so helpful and knowledgeable

The passenger air bag disable is a random one.

So I was kind of right, that at least one was part of a pack

And I guess you are right too about the symmetry with regards to the blank opposite the ACEdited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
109 Posts
On a similar note, from the same pic, anyone got this button near the gear shifter? It looks like a car with 'off' under it?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Top left is on/off for 'Stop Start'

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ashy87 said:
On a similar note, from the same pic, anyone got this button near the gear shifter? It looks like a car with 'off' under it?

It's on/off button for the city emergency braking system

1 - 16 of 16 Posts