Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone doing now ?

I have opened my presents and had my Christmas dinner with the family.

As the sun is out I would like to use my new foot pump, wash and polish the car and chill out.

Unfortunately that is not going to happen it looks like we are watching top of the pops and the Queens speech then more food then more drink.

If I get up early tomorrow I should be able to sneak out............weather permitting

Edited by: Derkie54

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Sitting in the main lounge of the residential home for people with dementia. Had a nice Christmas dinner with my mum who is 95 and a resident. Sad to see some have no visitors but all are well cared for by the staff. Cleaning the car somehow doesn't seem important. Edited by: Beevee

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have Been there Beevee, my Mother In Law had dementia and lived in a nursing home we spent many hours trying to" be there " for her.

Sadly my parents and in laws are no longer with us.

Well done you for being a loyal son and spending the day with your Mum.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Having an erotic time with 3 lovely Japanese girls. One has cleaned the car while the others cook lunch. It's all good

PS no folks either. Just me, gf, dog, sister.....and the Geisha girls....Edited by: Scrubnut

·
Registered
226 Posts
Quickly changing the subject, I've just woken up after a lovely day yesterday with the family. Didn't have a great night last night though - thought the neighbours house was on fire at 3am, the plumes of smoke turned out to be a tree...

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you alert any nearby UP! owners Skyhigh so they could move their cars to safety !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts