Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the different messages, wondered where the UP drivers are and the area they ordered from, still not seen one driving round in my area, Bromley Kent

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Haven't seen one in Norfolk yet either..

·
Registered
553 Posts
Colne, in Lancashire.

But we nipped across the border into Yorkshire for ours, ordered from White Rose VW at Crosshills

Oh yeh! it does say where members are from on the left below their other info!
Edited by: M5 SUT

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have had mine for six days and managed to knock up 300miles but still havent seen another Up!

I am really pleased with my car which performs equally as well around town and on the motorway.

I am sure you will all be pleased with your when they arrive.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Fife ,Scotland

Not seen any about due to get our Move UP in mid April!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Bournemouth in Dorest, ordered from Breeze VW in Poole. the only one ive seen so far is the two they have there for test driving.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
intresting to see that we are all quite wide spread but not really seen anything on the road yet. Yet since ordering have seen so many fiat 500's !! but soon we will take over the roads :)))) well maybe...

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Since getting rid of our mk4 Golf tdi. I have seen at least one volkswagen FOX every day????
Cant wait to see many up!s on the roads.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know in some cases it says where people are from but some say UK..just thought it would be nice to get an overall picture of where everyone is

·
Registered
553 Posts
Mumski1 said:
I know in some cases it says where people are from but some say UK..just thought it would be nice to get an overall picture of where everyone is

When we eventually GET an UP! we'll have to have a get together!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
M5 SUT said:
When we eventually GET an UP! we'll have to have a get together!
I'd totally be "up!" for a meet up! , that would be great fun, guessing we'd had to go somewhere as central as possible as everyone is so far spread across the UK

1 - 20 of 20 Posts