Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy with my HighUP but next time I might get the sensor pack with the inbuilt multifunction computer instead of the M&M.

I do like the classic black alloys as well.

Not an option now but I would like real leather seats.

Are you all pleased with your UP spec's and would you buy the
same again ?Edited by: Derkie54

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I love my high up! But just wished I had the sunroof, my next up will have a second hand up! Black with sunroof and same spec as mine, not to fussed about leather look seats though!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
I am happy with the maps and more with the builtin Bord-computer work together well.Only niggle is it can be a bit slow to react and sometimes the sound jumps.. think it needs more memory onboard for processing and cache, may make it smoother.
My Cross up is great... but next time think I may go for the TAIGUN, which is the UP platform with the GT engine, the baby brother of the Tiguan.
That won't be out until 2016... but by that time maybe something else... just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I have a one year old move up but my daily commute is about to change so have used it as an excuse to change my up to what i wish it was! I have ordered a 3 door high up with sensor pack in tungsten silver.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'm very pleased with my spec. I bought most of the options but I'm glad I got the pano roof. I won't be able to buy another Groove Up so I'll have to see what models they come out with over the next 3 years. A bit more grunt is really all I'm after.

I'll buy a VW/Audi/Skoda whatever happens.Edited by: Scrubnut

1 - 6 of 6 Posts