Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Yazz-The only way is up!
Or what ever i put on my iphone or the memory card for the maps and more unit.
Edited by: gary02tdi

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Disney theme park tunes!! Especially Illuminations reflections of earth, Fireworks score...

·
Registered
677 Posts
I actually have the randomest taste in music! Love me some Beth Ditto, Daft Punk, Scissor Sisters, Marilyn Manson, anything with a funky beat!

Cant wait to get my sound pack and test out the speakers ;)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Pump UP the volume - MARRS;Turn UP the music - Chris Brown;
Pack UP - Eliza Doolittle
etc...

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
how did i know there would be lots of "up" related tunes listed in this thread....

my friends always get in the car and they say "wooo, its the party car!" haha, so lots of party tunes
i do have an eclectic range varying from muse to bruno mars, from chase and status to chillout, from david guetta to lady gaga

·
294 Posts
I like to have a varied taste in music too. Love Green Day but often don't listen to them in the car, prefer r'n'b stuff for driving. Can't beat a bit of Tom Petty sometimes though!

·
Registered
27 Posts
It has to be reasonably dancy stuff for me - it really depends on the type of journey I'm going to be doing! I imagine a long motorway drive would require up beat dance music to keep me going, whilst shorter journeys would likely feature some Coldplay perhaps!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
true, journey type does make a difference with my music too, and the longer the journey the more upbeat it needs to be. i have playlists a plenty on my iphone ready to sync when i get my up!

·
Registered
27 Posts
willowaz said:
true, journey type does make a difference with my music too, and the longer the journey the more upbeat it needs to be. i have playlists a plenty on my iphone ready to sync when i get my up!
I love the idea of having "journey" playlists with different styles on them! Great idea, going to have to start creating a playlist now!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts