Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some forum member have up sticks a left us since this wee forum started.

Just wondered

WHY YOU LEFT US?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I find this on a lot of car forums. They post loads of messges in the first few weeks that they have their new car,but then they vanish.I guess it is once the excitment of the new car has died down. Then again some people change cars after only a short time,so they move on.

·
Registered
604 Posts
We should have a goodbye thread for people who are leaving us

·
Registered
222 Posts
Its not a particularly fast paced forum so maybe people just slowly forget about it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm back! Been away for just over three months. Merchant navy - hence the "Barnacle" moniker!
Nice to see some of the "old" regulars are still active.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I'm still here toooo xxxx

·
Registered
226 Posts
Wow. Just noticed that around 1200 members haven't been online yet this year!
That's a lot more than I expected.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Guess people just go on forums to check issues, that's one of the reasons I logged on.my quibbles are minor, it's done 22k in 14 months, really couldn't ask for any more from it, it's cheap to run, comfortable and copes with the complete lack of care I give it, if you give one of these cars just an ounce of love you will be delighted with it, I'm just waiting for the gt, sure it will be here soon

·
Registered
20 Posts
<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">I joined because I'm interested in the up and it might be something to replace my current smart, made a few posts, but I'm more of a watcher.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Quite a few people have made that change from a smart car to the UP!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm still here. Not going anywhere :)

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Still here, still rambling on, still waiting to find out about the GT.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Privatedoc said:
Still here, still rambling on, still waiting to find out about the GT.
Surprised nobody has asked you a medical question yet Privatedoc !

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Oh yes they have!Private messages!Lol

·
Registered
202 Posts
i'm more of a lurker I daily check new posts though :D and on the Italian forum too...

·
Registered
448 Posts
Privatedoc said:
Oh yes they have!Private messages!Lol

Now about my In growing toe nail........

Sorry....I'll get my coat

Go well.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm another Smart to up converter. The Smart was 100% reliable in the 3 years i had it though it was terrible over rough surfaces.....and speed cushions.......don't get me started on those. Anyway, the up just wafts about like a hovercraft in comparison. Love it but could just do with a bit more grunt.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts