• 24 cans of larger

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up our White Up today - we asked for the demostrater in the show room after a certain amount of BS they let us have it in a week - Taking it to the Golf club tomorrow if I can get the clubs in the boot? -

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Optimus Frag said:
I'm sure that a few want the option to vote for 'dealers corpse'.
haha!! brilliant

altho i wanted the option "all the rubbish I usually accumilate" as like always I have filled the bottom section of my boot with random stuff I always have in my car, like blanket, towel and stuff for the beach, walking boots, waterproofs, first aid kit, spare oil from the dealers, umbrella... etc etc

·
Registered
315 Posts
I carry a cold bag cum holdall,bought from Aldi recently which doubles as a holdanything bag. At the moment it has my spare bulbs, reflective jackets, small plastic raincoat, umbrella, torch, hats, some plastic bags for shopping purposes. Also a load of other rubbish which I can't remember. In the winter time it will have additional things such as de-icer cans, blankets, and a shovel somewhere in there.

Being in the holdall thingy keeps everything from slopping about in the boot and it velcro's itself to the boot floor.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
I carry all sorts of crap, for work, I have my drugs and bag, nebuliser, defibrillator etc, for fun, a dab radio thingy -pure highway, and for the car...a proper ratchet and breaker bar, a torque wrench and wheel bolt sockets.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I have some large blue Ikea bags. They are great for carrying just about anything and everything. Also a first aid box and two large umberellas for all this rain we have been having

·
Registered
421 Posts
I haven't got anything but getting into the habbit of putting my handbag in on my way to work.

·
Registered
432 Posts
A holdall containing a wind-up torch, a foldable warning triangle, a hi-viz jacket, a set of tools, some spare bulbs and fuses, rags, a first-aid kit, some battery jumper cables and a road atlas.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Now have a waterproof seat cover, and 2 Zumba Toning 2.5lb hand weights!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
move up! said:
A holdall containing a wind-up torch, a foldable warning triangle, a hi-viz jacket, a set of tools, some spare bulbs and fuses, rags, a first-aid kit, some battery jumper cables and a road atlas.
Very prepared, I'm impressed

·
Registered
315 Posts
move Up! Yes I think I have the same kind of items as you, But I keep two high viz vests in the back seat area. It seems that if you go to France you have to have them available and that precludes putting them in the boot. As I sometimes pop off to Germany I can't really do that journey without going through France. Oh I believe you also have to carry a breathalyser kit in France. I have heard that Halfords sell them in this country at an outrageous price, compared to prices in France and also on the internet. So if you require them check on Amazon.

ZumbaQueen. You must be really keen on this zumba Lark. I prefer to keep on line dancing myself as I think at my age zumba would be too hectic. I find line dancing is fun and just about keeps me mobile. A couple of years ago I could keep at it non stop for a couple of hours, but now I can only do three or four dances and then have to rest for a while. Must be getting old.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
My boot is always empty!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
My boot is empty. I recently had 5 (small) sheets of plasterboard, as I replaced a small ceiling. Also had buckets full of rubble after breaking up a path, and a concrete coal bunker lid. Oh and I once had 8 60 liter bags of compost. And some raw animal poo, in bags.

The only problem is that I take care not to scratch the car interior, which limits what I carry.

·
Registered
212 Posts
...or 24 cans of larger. Not sure where you get your larger?

Where are the spelling police when you need them?

A pump (got to keep those tyre pressures right), my golf shoes and a rug (to put the clubs on) by the way.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts