Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously this is going to vary a bit from person to person, but just curious on the kind of monthly payment deals some of you guys managed to get on a PCP?

Reason I ask is there's a multitude of calculators out there, including the official (but very flaky) one, but without actually speaking to the dealer it's pretty hard to get a more accurate price online.

That, and when looking at Drive the Deal (where I can get a High Up for £9995 now) it makes it very tricky to work out how much you'd pay per month using the VW calculator (the drive the deal one has different apr rates to the official one and so on).

I know the logical answer is to 'ask the dealer', but in the mean time I'm curious :)

·
Registered
851 Posts
Hi, i think my move up was £9200 and i put down £1200 and pay £137 per month. The two lump sums mentioned may be £50 out as i can't remember the exact amounts.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I think I got stung with my PCP. I had negative equity on my last car, I put down £1000 deposit, and Im £219 a month for my high up!

I feel I may be paying too much!

·
Registered
604 Posts
£9300 for mine, and I got 1200 trade in,
I opted for a interest free credit card
5 year at £135 and I'm payed off

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually, that's not a bad idea. And then just balance transfer to a new card every time the 0% bit runs out (like 18 months or so)?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Craig200588 said:
I think I got stung with my PCP.  I had negative equity on my last car, I put down £1000 deposit, and Im £219 a month for my high up!

I feel I may be paying too much! 
It is a lot but presumably it's also funding your negative equity. So if the NE was a lot, then your monthly payments are probably reasonable.

·
Registered
124 Posts
You can see were these people make a lot of money to pay for these glass palaces a 12 month old BMT is booked around 5900 some profit when you take all the interest into account.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I got nothing on my UP! but Mrs bought a used Golf on same day and we pushed them with that, got 2 years servicing and 3 year all component warranty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts