Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I picked up my car yesterday, my OH, who isvery tall, got in the passenger seat and moved it right backto see how much room he had.This exposed a black plastic box which is attached to the floor. I didn't have anything like this in my previous car, anyone know what it is (I'm assuming it's the same in the Up)? I'm a bit concerned about it getting knocked when my OH is clambering in and out with his size 14s!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Unlikely as the Bluetooth module is in the Maps and More, be good to see what it is !!

·
Registered
217 Posts
It is most likely the computer box for the car (or something that connects to it) as the guy who was doing diagnoses to mine plugged his laptop with a cable to the box underneath the seat.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do you have a Bluemotion up!? I believe that it is the controller for the Bluemotion tech...

·
Registered
604 Posts
mine is bmt and i have thismysterybox too

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
When i slide my golf chairs right back there are these black lids if i un clip them its reveals electric clips and wires that connect to my seats (for the air bags and seat belt warning pad) maybe its them?

·
Registered
38 Posts
The module has a VW AG part number 3AA 919 041 A on it which comes back from part search asJ532 voltage stabilizer. It's part of the stop/start and regenerative braking system.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts